Senior Production Planner
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Production Planner. The main purpose of the role will be working closely with all internal departments, suppliers, external service providers and customers to ensure production is effectively planned, organised and smoothly run.
This will achieve and maintain OTD whilst ensuring customers are kept up to date and informed.
- Creation and issuing of rework cards to the shop floor in a timely manner using the NCR system and working closely with quality and Supervision.
- Planning of jobs through MRP and release of production orders.
- Schedule generation and management to optimise production throughput to available capacity.
- Populate and maintain production labour board through control of consumption updates.
- Maintain capacity visibility to offer accurate promise dates to Sales & Installation contacts.
- Point of contact for queries on production timescales, changes to delivery dates and risks.
- Pro-active communication to key stakeholders to identify risk to production schedule and availability.
- Alignment of production, planning, buying and shipping to ensure smooth business continuity.
- Escalation point for production issues resulting in changes to the plan.
- Root cause analysis into delays, BOM queries and material constraints.
- Issue daily / weekly Schedules to all machines on the shop floor.
- Produce capacity V Load reports
- Responsible for tracking and reporting to line manager key KPI’s including on time delivery to customers, schedule adherence and new orders to be released. To then provide a detailed Root cause analysis for any outages.
- Participate in daily adherence meeting to discuss, review and distribute actions regarding production output and issues.
- Experience of using an ERP system.
- Strong planning experience within a busy Manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational, planning and administrative abilities
- Determination to see jobs through to completion
- Assertive / strong personality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Production Planner, Reference: LG / BBBH14648". Thank you for your interest.