Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Stock Controller for a market leading Food Manufacturing company. As the Stock Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring effective stock takes take place, issuing materials to our internal teams. You will adhere to business policies, procedures and guidelines alongside managing relationships.
The hours of work are:
Sunday – 2am to 10am
Monday – Thursday – 4am to 12pm.
- Ensure effective control of stock to prevent over and under stocking.
- Ensuring constant accuracy of stock and records including stock takes
- Carrying out housekeeping activities
- Liaison with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Forklift duties on counter balance forklift
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Ensuring efficient and effective operation of the stock control system mainly in chilled and frozen food
- Follow stock from receipt to dispatch, conduct stock counts and adjustments accordingly
- Working with the relevant teams to establish root cause and implement corrective actions
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures
- Prioritise and organise workload to ensure the department is productive
- Activate pricing changes and promotions in Navision when needed
- Monitor out of date stock and follow waste procedures
- Work alongside warehouse staff to undertake stock counts
- Valid Fork Lift Truck license
- Experience in a similar transaction stock role with an understanding of Logistics, Supply Chain and order life-cycles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet commitments and deadlines whilst being flexible & open to the needs of the business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time keeping, able to prioritise own workload
- Highly self-motivated and target driven - ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of manual handling in a safe and efficient manner
£27,000 - £30,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Stock Controller, Reference: LG / BBBH14510". Thank you for your interest.