Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Machine Setter. The successful candidate will have experience as a machine operator and will be mechanically minded and have the ability to troubleshoot multiple issues. You will set machines accurately, maintaining quality and efficiency throughout.
Duties will include:
- Set machines within timeframes ensuring they produce parts and run efficiently.
- Assist operators on requirements of the process.
- Manufacture product used in consumer electrical products and in the automotive industry
- Report any issues to the management team
- Maintain production targets
- Carry out regular quality checks on our products
- Ensure machines, spares and auxiliary equipment are kept at the required levels for maximum efficiency for the duration of your shift
- Knowledge at any level of multislide and power press machinery
Skills and experience required:
- Machine setting experience within manufacturing sector
- Experience of setting and operating technical machinery.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and logical
- Good numeracy and literacy skills are important, in order to keep clear and precise records
- Team player but can also work on your own initiative when required
- Contribute to the team to ensure that our customers receive top quality products, meeting delivery targets
- Ability to read engineering drawings
£22,000 - £24,790 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Machine Setter, Reference: LG / BBBH14411". Thank you for your interest.