Shift Manager - Afternoons
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Shift Manager for a market leading Food Manufacturing company. This role will come with varying degrees of seniority; to ensure the production team deliver good quality product that meets customer specifications in line with Technical operating standards.
The successful candidate must come from a fast paced, chilled food background or environment.
Hours are working permanent afternoon shifts.
- Overseeing and managing smooth and efficient factory production, with the output being good quality products made on time and to the correct yield, on time in full.
- Promote a culture of constant reviewing of all production processes to increase efficiency, productivity and quality while striving to lower cost.
- Encouraging a LEAN manufacturing and continuously improving culture.
- Ensuring the effective application of Company policies and processes and to work with the business to develop these further.
- Championing and adhering to our Health and Safety mandate.
- Communicating effectively with your team in order to allocate work, set deadlines and inform employees of issues.
- Create a team culture so that operational excellence is achieved at all times.
- Only candidates that can demonstrate hands on experience of managing a team will be considered for these roles.
- Ability to deliver PIPs as part of the role.
- Although qualifications’ are not essential, individuals with certificates in HAACP, IOSH and Food Safety will be looked upon favourably.
- Due to the nature of this role there may be flexibility in working hours at times, but your core hours will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Proven experience and deep knowledge in production and shift management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organisational and leaderships skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
£27,000 - £30,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Shift Manager - Afternoons, Reference: LG / BBBH14146". Thank you for your interest.