Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a CNC Operator. You will be working within the Grinding Department the primary responsibility of the CNC Operator is to program, set and operate Studer CNC cylindrical grinding machines.
- Work in accordance with Shop floor SOP’s
- Apply full range of CNC knowledge and skills for successful delivery of role;
- Operate Machinery, at all times complying with Company policy, procedure & H&S guidelines
- Program, set up and operate CNC Cylindrical Grinding machines
- Complete CNC processes by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications etc
- Produce components to manufacturing specifications
- Check the size and accuracy of components produced during and at the end of manufacturing process
- Apply full attention to detail at all times, ensuring assigned work is understood prior to commencing
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications
- Complete required paperwork
- Perform minor equipment maintenance
- Experience in a similar high precision environment using CNC cylindrical grinding machines
- Experience in a busy shop floor environment
- Experience of working in a similar role with proven understanding of precision machining and measurement.
- Ability to follow verbal / written instructions and SOPs
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CNC Operator, Reference: LG / 14466". Thank you for your interest.