Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Project Engineer. You be required to take on specified design projects which will be both technically challenging and rewarding. You will be experienced in using power system analysis tools such as ETAP on HV/LV networks in order to undertake system studies.
- Carry out technical assessments to determine power system fault levels, harmonics
- Specify HV electrical switchgear and equipment were required by the project team
- Ensure all relevant technical and safety standards are applied
- Produce technical reports on client’s power system asset health.
- Monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors.
- Provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
- Internal and contractor’s design/construction/specialists’ personnel are competent.
- Undertake reviews of design and/or construction activities. Arrange audits of contractors monitoring safety, environment and quality of design, construction, testing and commissioning and management systems is adequate.
- Carry out the duties of designated project engineer (DPE) for specific projects.
- Identify and share best practice across the various project teams
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Full member of the IET with CEng status (or working towards this)
- Experience in power systems studies and simulation.
- Experience of working in the UK power transmission / distribution sector
- Experienced in using power system analysis tools such as ETAP on HV/LV networks
- Familiar with UK ENS documentation and standards
- Knowledge of relevant HV/LV equipment design standards
- Produce technical design reports to a high standard
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Project Engineer, Reference: LG / 14461". Thank you for your interest.