Electrical Design Engineer
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer. As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for providing electrical design drawings required for BESS installations throughout the UK. You will report to the Head of Projects.
The electrical design deliverables include equipment layouts for containerised battery solutions, cable containment diagrams, container plan and side elevation drawings , battery and PLC system electrical schematics, single line diagrams and cable schedules.
- All designs to be carried out using Autocad and must meet recognised electrical engineering standards and all current health and safety legislation.
- You will be expected to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Electrical design of products within required timescales
- Production of general arrangement drawings, single line diagrams and schematic diagrams of the control panels
- Create part numbers and structure products on time in full and without errors
- Provide advice and assistance to enable the company to comply with all relevant technical standards
- Act as the central hub in the compilation of all Technical Files and Operating Manuals
- Provide support and assistance to the Service Department in the design of upgrade opportunities for legacy equipment
- Provide support and assistance to the production department whilst the control panel build is progressing
- Previous experience within the industrial/commercial power electrical engineering environment with experience of LV three phase power system design.
- You should be expert in Autocad and hold 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations qualification.
- Ability to manage and track numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, dealing with other employees and external clients.
- Ability to understand/produce detailed technical drawings.
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Electrical Design Engineer, Reference: LG / 14460". Thank you for your interest.