Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Planner for a market leading Food Production company. As the Production Planner you will be have responsibility for issues relating to quality, the application of procedures and process documentation.
Be a point of contact for customer quality concerns and, supported by others, progressing of internal and external NCRs.
Be a point of contact for guidance to quality and compliance related matters.
- Maintain a smooth flow of the production lines.
- Work alongside the Sales team to communicate any changes to customer delivery dates and maintain a record of the changes.
- Analyse the material availability and input from purchasing.
- You will maintain an accurate production plan within the company’s ERP system.
- Working with all areas of the business to help define and refine processes and procedures that embed quality, right first time/repeatability etc.
- Set-up and maintenance of control documentation and records.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated accordingly.
- Investigation and report writing
- Internal and supplier auditing
- Represent the Quality function in Internal meetings
- Work professionally and competently with the customers and employees on quality matters
- Support & generate customer quality documentation
- Raise customer concession requests when required
- Raise and manage customer rejects / rework in the ERP system
- Draft supporting documents (quality alerts / SOPs / WIs) as required.
- Control the calibration register and ensure the schedule is maintained
- Structured and well organised
- Sound engineering background
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in surface treatments and processes
- Experience with heat treatment processing
- Experience in precision CNC machining
- Quality / technical experience in a similar role
- Proven experience working within accredited businesses to ISO, AS and NADCAP or similar
- Excellent organisational skills
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Quality Engineer, Reference: LG / 14455". Thank you for your interest.