Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Planner. The main purpose of the role will be working closely with all internal departments, suppliers, external service providers and customers to ensure production is effectively planned, organised and smoothly run.
- Maintain a smooth flow of the production line
- Balancing the use of time and resources generating short and longer-term plans
- Understanding the manufacturing constraints for each assembly or sub- assembly and how these are reflected within the routing that is set up
- Analyse material availability input and the impact it will have on Customer delivery times
- Maintain accurate production plans
- Advise the sales team to any changes in delivery times
- Providing solutions to any problems encountered.
- You will maintain an accurate production plan within the company’s ERP system.
- Ensure any pull in or pull forward customer requests are actioned.
- Maintain production reports and improve the planning team performance against KPI’s.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment, ideally food manufacturing
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject is desirable.
- Understanding of MRP system is essential.
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Be able to cope with pressure within a fast-paced environment.
Working hours are 10am – 6pm Tuesday to Thursday and 6am – 2pm on Friday and Saturday.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Production Planner, Reference: LG / 14445". Thank you for your interest.