Internal Technical Sales
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer. As the Technical Sales Engineer you will proactively seek out sales through direct interaction with existing customers and equally procure new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own account base and customers, building strong business relationships, and ensure every order placed is to the highest standard.
- Coordinate domestic and international customer relationships as part of the sales team.
- Communicate with clarity to clients and interface with internal stakeholders.
- Produce high quality technical and commercial offers.
- Produce robust cost estimates using proprietary programs and spreadsheets.
- Obtain quotations for proprietary equipment from external suppliers.
- Assist in seeking out new market opportunities / business development
- Providing Technical quotes to new and existing customers
- Monitoring and following up trials
- Visit customers to resolve complaints or help problem solving
- Help identify new products for the market
- Input into UK technical development and involvement with UK re complaints/technical issues
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders
- Communication skills with an existing background in sales to support our existing customer base while identifying and developing new customers and markets.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or similar operating system
- Fully computer literate on excel and other sales tools
- CAD experience and the ability to read technical drawing is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of metal specifications. (desirable)
- Strong Maths and English skills.
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Internal Technical Sales, Reference: LG / 14408". Thank you for your interest.