Sales Order Processor
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Order Processor. The main purpose of the role is working closely with Supply Chain functions, focusing on the inputting of orders with accuracy and monitoring customer orders through the business, from initial customer order to final product delivery, ensuring the highest customer service possible.
- To maintain and input sales orders into the company’s sales order system to include:
- Updating sales order system with new product information
- To input all daily sales, amendments and cancellations
- To issue product labels and delivery Notes
- To liaise with customers about any changes whether this be positive or negative requirements such as increased orders or cancellations
- To confirm delivery quantities and adjust as required
- Ensuring customer requested delivery is achieved
- To maintain records of sales orders, signed delivery notes and invoices to resolve any customer queries
- Liaise with all key stakeholders in the business i.e. Commercial, Planning and Buying teams
- Primary day to day customer point of contact for customers.
- Deal with customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner.
- To ensure all orders are on the system and all labels, despatch notes etc are printed for following night and days production.
- Microsoft and Sage experience
- Works well in face-paced environments
- Team Player
- ‘Can do’ Attitude
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Order Processor, Reference: LG / 14360". Thank you for your interest.