Stock Controller - Nights
Brewster Partners are recruiting an experienced Stock Controller to join our clients’ warehouse team in Leicester.
The shift pattern is working NIGHTS, 10pm – 6am Monday to Friday.
- Ensuring efficient and effective operation of the stock control system mainly in chilled and frozen food
- Follow stock from receipt to dispatch, conduct stock counts and adjustments accordingly
- Working with the relevant teams to establish root cause and implement corrective actions
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures
- Prioritise and organise workload to ensure the department is productive
- Activate pricing changes and promotions in Navision when needed
- Monitor out of date stock and follow waste procedures
- Work alongside warehouse staff to undertake stock counts
- Stock control experience
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prioritisation skills and able to manage conflicting demands
- Self-motivated, team player
- Good IT skills
Competitive set of benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Stock Controller - Nights, Reference: LG / 14324". Thank you for your interest.