Buyer / Purchaser
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer / Purchaser to join our client, based in Sheffield. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas to include Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Barnsley and can also be reached by public transport. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting levels of demand for products and services
- Ongoing stock checks
- Price negotiations with suppliers
- Researching new products to gain best value
- Building and maintaining relations with both new and existing suppliers
- Reporting to identify and demonstrate purchasing trends
- Updating systems to ensure accurate recording of inventory and
- Training and supervising more junior team members on a day-to-day basis as required.
- Previous experience in working as part of a busy buying / purchasing team
- A strong communicator with excellent negotiating skills
- Team player but with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Organised and able to work under pressure to resolve problems / issues
- Numerate with an analytical approach and
- IT literate - to include Excel.
- A competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance and
- Free on-site parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Buyer / Purchaser, Reference: JP / BBBH16016". Thank you for your interest.