Fleet Administration Supervisor
Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Fleet Administration Supervisor to join a rapidly expanding company (with an ever increasing number of vehicles), based in the South Yorkshire area. The offices are bright and modern and are easily accessible from a number of areas, to include Sheffield, Doncaster and Rotherham.
Supervising a team of fleet administrators on a day-to-day basis, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all maintenance works orders are completed in a timely manner
- Daily reporting of driver hours and activity
- Overseeing the fleet inbox, allocating tasks to the correct team member to ensure swift resolution
- Effectively using information boards to ensure all vehicles are being fully utilised
- Liaising with payroll on completing HMRC returns for car drivers
- Actively participating in team meetings, bringing forward suggestions to aid increased efficiency
- Undertaking ongoing training to maintain knowledge of current legislation and
- Building and maintaining relations with both internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Previous team leadership experience essential
- ICFM (Institute of Car/Van Fleet Management - Introductory Course) desirable
- Experience within operations or logistics an advantage
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure to achieve results and
- IT literate - to include Excel
- A competitive annual salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Corporate reward schemes
- Opportunity for progression.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Fleet Administration Supervisor, Reference: JP / BBBH15976". Thank you for your interest.