Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a busy manufacturing company based in the Halifax area. The offices are in an excellent location and are easily accessible from the centre of Halifax, Leeds, Bradford and the M62 motorway.
Reporting to the HR Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Full 360 payroll for a number of sites and divisions
- Collecting and inputting hours worked
- Calculating wages and salaries
- Working closely with HR to maintain and update employee data
- Deducting tax and insurance payments
- Calculating pay rises and other salary adjustments and
- Issuing employees' wages by electronic transfer to deadlines as required.
- Previous payroll experience in a fast paced environment (stand-alone an advantage)
- Organised and motivated with strong attention to detail
- Highly IT literate - to include Excel and
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free on-site parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Officer, Reference: JP / BBBH15879". Thank you for your interest.