Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a motivated Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding business based in North Lincolnshire. The offices are in an excellent location and can be easily reached from Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Grimsby, Hull and the M18 / M180 motorways.
Reporting to the Financial Controller key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Detailed variance analysis, presenting results to aid decision making
- Production of reports both on a weekly and monthly basis
- High levels of reconciliation work
- Maintenance of the fixed Asset Register
- VAT returns
- Assisting with Year End audits and
- Supporting other areas of the finance team as required on a day-to-day basis.
- Part Qualified - late stage AAT or intermediate CIMA / ACCA
- Strong IT skills to include Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Strong team player and
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Study support and
- Free on-site parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH15878". Thank you for your interest.