Resource Scheduler / Planner - 9 Month FTC
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Resource Planner / Scheduler for our client based in the Sheffield area, within easy reach from the City Centre, M1 and M18 motorways. The company is growing rapidly and offer bright, spacious offices with free on-site parking.
Working closely with Project Managers and Engineers, responsibilities include:
- Planning and scheduling works
- Allocating labour requests - ensuring workers in the right location and with the right skill set are used in the first instance
- Reviewing works in progress, actioning any amendments as necessary
- Booking subcontractors if required
- Managing colleague expectations - dispatching jobs to alternative Engineers to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Complaint handling
- Managing and tracking sickness and absences and
- Reviewing company reports on an ongoing basis.
- Previous planning / scheduling experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Good geographic knowledge
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and
- Strong IT skills - to include Excel.
- A competitive annual salary
- Strong benefits package
- Generous annual leave.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Resource Scheduler / Planner - 9 Month FTC, Reference: JP \ BBBH15830". Thank you for your interest.