Customer Service Administrator
Working in partnership with a leading manufacturer in Sheffield, Brewster Partners welcome applications from experienced Customer Service Administrators to deliver a first-class customer service to new and existing customers.
The company offer a comprehensive benefits package, excellent working environment and company values making them an excellent employer of choice!
Joining an established team of 3, you will demonstrate a motivational, can do attitude in order to deliver an exceptional service across all business customers.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all external communications with the company
- Answering emails and telephone calls
- Inputting orders
- Dealing with issues and queries in regards to deliveries and returns
- Ensure that customer requirements are satisfied to the best possible conclusion and that the line manager is kept fully informed of departmental issues
- Progress and take ownership of customer orders and enquiries from receipt through to completion, ensuring that the relevant Sales Representative is aware of any issues relating to their accounts
- Gain knowledge of both UK and Export order market to support with enquiries and order processing
- Support the external sales team
- Administration and reception duties within the main office area on occasion
- To demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
- To carry out any other duties as required by the business
As the new Customer Service Administrator, you will have worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate excellent service delivery.
- Experience of working in a customer service administrator/sales order processing role
- Ideally have worked in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative; will be expected to use sound judgement in dealing with customer enquiries, knowing when to seek advice and guidance and when to make their own decisions
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office. MRP systems would be advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team player
- Salary £19,000 - £21,000pa
- 27 holidays + 8 stats
- Westfield health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Company event fun days
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Administrator, Reference: JP / BBBH15519". Thank you for your interest.