Business Development Executive / Account Manager
Brewster Partners are working with a global leader within the healthcare industry as they expand their sales team by recruiting a Business Development Executive to manage existing accounts and form new relationships, supporting the growth of the business.
Joining a successful leader within the healthcare industry, the company pride themselves on their long-standing success and now export to over 80 countries around the world.
The role is field based, working from home, you will be responsible for covering the Midlands, ideally located along the M1 corridor.
The Business Development Executive is a perfect mix of account management and generating new business.
You will be responsible for planning your own journey around your geographical area. The area covers as far North as Harrogate, along the East coast, down to Milton Keynes and across to Liverpool.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Build rapport with new and existing clients
- Manage your own diary – booking appointments and calls to make the best use of your time
- Working to targets and objectives agreed with the General Manager
- Journey planning and call cycles
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Travel to European head office twice yearly for company events/sales meetings
- Sales administration follow up tasks
- Sales background in Business Development / Field Sales
- Success in opening new accounts from scratch and building breadth & depth of range and distribution
- Work on own initiative under pressure
- Can build a strong network of contacts and customer relationships through strong personal aptitude and an outgoing personality
- Work as a team player
- Willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Creative thinker
- Turns problems into opportunities
- Confident presenter
- Hungry for success and promotion to the next level
- Used to working within a fast paced industry
- Looking for progression within a forward thinking & growing company
Benefits include £28k basic, company car, mobile phone, laptop and commission.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Executive / Account Manager, Reference: JP / BBBH15326". Thank you for your interest.