Interim Financial Accountant
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant for our client based in the Gainsborough area within easy reach from both Scunthorpe and Lincoln. Working as part of a growing finance team, this is an excellent opportunity should you currently be immediately available for a new role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Completion of Year End audit and tax packs
- Acting as the main point of contact with auditors, providing information as requested
- Maintaining financial controls
- Variance analysis and
- Assisting with ad hoc projects with a view to improving systems, processes and procedures.
- A qualified / qualified by experience finance professional
- Strong communicator with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organised and able to work in a fast paced environment and
- Excellent IT skills - to include Excel
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start
- Free on-site parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Financial Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH15195". Thank you for your interest.