Senior Finance Business Partner
Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner for our client, a growing distribution business based in a central South Yorkshire location that is within easy reach from Doncaster, Rotherham, South Sheffield and the A1, M1 and M18 motorways.
Working as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Submission of statutory accounts
- High levels of analysis, reporting findings to aid decision making
- Business partnering with teams across the business to ensure an understanding that will enable process improvements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Controlling cashflow
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Maintaining KPI’s
- Acting as the main point of liaison with external auditors, providing accurate information as required and
- Ad hoc project work as needed.
- Qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong communicator with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- A proven track record of delivering in a fast paced, progressive environment
- Finance business partnering skills
- Highly IT literate – to include ERP systems.
- A competitive annual salary
- Strong benefits package
- The opportunity for progression
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Finance Business Partner, Reference: JP / BBBH15125". Thank you for your interest.