Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for our client, a bright and vibrant organisation that is within easy reach from Doncaster, Sheffield and the M1 / A1 motorways. The team is growing and this is an ideal time to join as there will be real opportunity for progression.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- High levels of reconciliation work
- Updating journals
- Monitoring direct and indirect expenditure
- Supporting stock takes
- Recording KPIs with a view to improving processes and procedures and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Part-Qualified / Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience in a busy finance department
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to deliver under pressure and
- Strong IT skills - to include Excel and in-house accounting systems.
- A competitive annual salary
- Generous annual leave
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH15085". Thank you for your interest.