Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance division are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a rapidly expanding company based in Leeds. The offices are within easy reach from the M621 and are extremely accessible by public transport. This is an ideal entry level role for someone looking to 'kick start' a career in finance, working as part of a busy and progressive team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders and invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Completing payment runs using BACS
- Uploading new customer accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries in an efficient manner and
- All other associated administration as required.
- A strong communicator
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment to ensure deadlines are met and
- Good IT skills - to include Excel.
- A competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity for progression
- Free on-site parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Assistant, Reference: JP / BBBH15068". Thank you for your interest.