Assistant Accountant (Temp to Perm)
Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our client, a busy and progressive organisation with an excellent reputation. Centrally based in South Yorkshire, the offices are easily accessible from the M1 and A1 motorways and towns to include Doncaster, Sheffield, Chesterfield and Worksop.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with transactional duties on a day-to-day basis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial analysis - reporting findings to senior management level
- Budgeting and forecasting and
- Business partnering with operational teams across the business.
- Previous experience in a busy accounts team
- Part-qualified (AAT / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong communicator with the ability to work as part of a team or on a stand alone basis
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and
- IT literate - to include Excel
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension
- Free on-site parking.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant (Temp to Perm), Reference: JP / BBBH15016". Thank you for your interest.