Temporary Credit Controller
Brewster Partners Temporary Division are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for our client, a busy construction company based in the Doncaster area within easy reach from the town centre, Rotherham and the M18 and A1 motorways. A busy and friendly department, this is an ideal role for someone who is immediately available and looking to secure a long term temporary position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working as part of a busy team, responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of credit control
- Logging, investigating and crediting invoice queries
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Monitoring credit limits
- Performing credit checks on potential new customers
- Updating the sales ledger
- Dealing with month end closure and
- Reconciling the petty cash.
- Previous experience in a credit control / accounts department
- A strong communicator with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent administration skill
- Strong IT skills to include Excel.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Immediate start
- Generous holiday allowance.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Credit Controller, Reference: JP / BBBH15008". Thank you for your interest.