Temporary Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Payroll)
Brewster Partners Temporary Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Payroll), for our client who is based in a Central South Yorkshire location. The company is well known in the area, has bright, vibrant offices and offers free on-site parking.
Reporting the the Accounts Supervisor, key responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase orders and invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Scanning high volumes of documents
- Assisting with cash management
- Inputting weekly time-sheets
- Setting up new employee records
- Issuing tax forms and
- All other associated administration.
- Bright, motivated and able to work both as part of a team or on a stand alone basis
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience in a busy finance function
- Good IT skills to include Excel and Sage.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger & Payroll), Reference: JP / BBBH14845". Thank you for your interest.