Part-Time Management Accountant - Temporary
Brewster Partners Interim Division are currently recruiting for an experienced management accountant to join our client on a temporary, part-time basis. A central location, the offices are easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford and the M62 motorway.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Dealing with P&L accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- High levels of analysis, reporting findings to stakeholder level to aid decision making and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- An experienced management accountant (qualified / qualified by experience)
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- IT literate to include Excel and Sage
- Immediately available.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible hours
- Immediate start
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part-Time Management Accountant - Temporary, Reference: JP / BBBH14747". Thank you for your interest.