Interim Financial Controller
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for our client, a rapidly expanding organisation based in South Yorkshire. A central location, the offices are easily accessible from Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield and the M1 motorway and offer a modern environment with free on-site parking.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Producing financial and management accounts to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all statutory accounts and tax obligations are met
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monitoring cash flow
- High levels of analysis and variance reporting
- Leading and developing a small team on a day-to-day basis and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- A qualified finance professional (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Proven experience in a demanding technical role
- Previous management of a team
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude with a willingness to take on a variety of additional tasks as needed.
- A competitive daily rate
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Interim Financial Controller, Reference: JP / BBBH14704". Thank you for your interest.