Temporary Payroll Clerk
Brewster Partners Temporary Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a temporary Payroll Assistant for our client, a busy construction business based in the Doncaster area within easy reach from both the A1 and M18 motorways.
Reporting to the payroll supervisor, key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting time-sheets and payroll data
- Calculating wages and preparing payslips
- Dealing with tax and NI queries
- Updating employee records
- Processing holiday pay and other pay amendments
- Running reports and
- All other associated administration.
- Previous experience within a payroll department
- Able to work as part of a team to tight deadline
- Strong attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Highly IT literate - to include Excel.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Generous holiday pay
- Immediate start
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Payroll Clerk, Reference: JP / BBBH14701". Thank you for your interest.