Assistant Management Accountant - Temp to Perm
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant (temporary to permanent) for our client, based in Hull, within easy reach from the Humber Bridge and the M62 motorway. Currently experiencing rapid growth, this is a well known organisation with an ever increasing presence.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working as part of a busy team, key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Month end reporting
- High levels of analysis - reporting findings to senior management to aid decision making
- Cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Previous experience in a fast paced finance environment
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Part-qualified CIMA / AAT an advantage but not essential
- Highly IT literate - particularly in Excel
- Bright, motivated and able to work both as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent location
- Immediate start
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - Temp to Perm, Reference: JP / BBBH14676". Thank you for your interest.