Interim Senior Financial Accountant
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant (12 month FTC) for our client, based in a central West Yorkshire location. With an ever increasing presence in the area, the company is rapidly expanding, hence the need for additional assistance at this time. The offices are easily accessible from the M62, M1, Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of financial reporting
- Review of previously prepared balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion of compliance tasks for all entities
- Group consolidation work and
- Management of both a junior accounting team and shared service centre teams.
- A qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- ERP systems experience
- Strong technical background - to include IFRS and GAAP
- Previous management experience
- A proven track record of working in a demanding, fast paced environment and
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary
- Good benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Senior Financial Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH14634". Thank you for your interest.