Interim Management Accountant
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant (6 month FTC) for our client, a well established business in the West Yorkshire area. The offices are easily accessible from several main towns to include Sheffield, Leeds, Pontefract and Doncaster with nearby main roads to include the M1 and the M62.
Reporting to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Dealing with P&L accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- High levels of analysis, reporting findings to stakeholder level to aid decision making
- Overseeing the finance assistant on a day-to-day basis and
- Ad hoc project work to increase efficiency within current systems used.
- An experienced finance professional (Qualified / Qualified by Experience)
- Highly IT literate with the ability to interrogate data
- Proven management accounting experience
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary
- Potential opportunity for interim role to go permanent
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start
- Free on-site parking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Interim Management Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH14619". Thank you for your interest.