Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client, a rapidly expanding organisation in North East Lincolnshire. Centrally based with modern spacious offices, the company is within easy reach from Grimsby, Scunthorpe and the M180 / A18 / A46.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Reporting findings to Stakeholder level to aid decision making
- Production of financial and statutory accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset
- Acting as the point of contact with auditors, providing information as required and
- Coaching more junior team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills - particularly in Excel
- A pro-active team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A competitive annual salary
- Strong benefits package
- Generous annual leave
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: JP / BBBH14508". Thank you for your interest.