Interim Finance Manager
Brewster Partners Interim Division are currently recruiting for a Temporary Finance Manager for our client, based in a central South Yorkshire location. A rapidly expanding business with an increasing presence in the area, this is an exciting, commercially focused role, working with teams across the business to improve processes and procedures and ultimately drive the business forward.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- High levels of analysis and reporting to Senior Stakeholder level
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with external auditors, providing information as requested
- Overseeing the transactional team on a day to day basis and
- Assisting with ad hoc project work as required
- A qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experienced manager with the ability to coach and mentor as required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly IT literate - to include excel to an advanced level.
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate start
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Interim Finance Manager, Reference: JP / 14391". Thank you for your interest.