Are you an ambitious qualified finance professional that wants to be part of something BIG?
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for…
This thriving organisation is genuinely head and shoulders above the rest in its sector – operating within sustainable waste resource management, and commercial recycling solutions, the business is just as diverse as its workforce.
With sustained year on year growth and over 248 full and part time employees working across the breadth of the UK, its future certainly is bright, and it’s seeking finance professionals just like you to assist in its continued growth and development.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for: -
- Weekly P&L and KPI Reporting by division/process
- Working closely with operations to develop and maintain a suite of daily & weekly KPI’s specific to various waste processing lines and vehicle types
- Working closely with finance to ensure waste revenues and costs are reconciled and accounted
- Working with Finance team members to support accounting and reporting processes (including month-end and year end processes), as required
- Variance analysis, on an on-going basis, including the tracking of actual and forecast performance against key benchmarks, such as Budget, 5 Year Plan, and last year
- Preparation of financial analysis versus competitor and industry benchmarks
- Manage the cost-efficient waste flow within the MidUK business
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts, providing meaningful variance analysis, trend analysis and scenario analysis, as required
- Assist with a broad range of ad hoc projects including finance projects and other commercial projects, as required
- In order to be considered for this role you MUST be a Qualified or Finalist finance processional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and possess at least three years’ experience of working within a similar role.
- You MUST possess excellent communication skills and having the ability to communicate professionally with external parties and colleagues on detailed financials. Additionally, you will have experience in challenging and improving existing processes / systems and possess the ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data.
- Regular travel to an additional site is required as part of this role, as such the successful candidate must also possess a full driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- A VERY competitive salary (Up to £50,000) and benefits package
- Exposure to the Senior Management Team
- Unlimited growth and progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: FP&A Analyst, Reference: JL \ BBBH14257". Thank you for your interest.