Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Payroll Administrator.
This role will involve working closely with the Payroll Manager, working on administering the payroll of relevant businesses within the group to a high degree of accuracy.
Within this position there will be a high level of responsibility for the creation and maintenance of all employee records including wages and deductions by cross referencing attendance records and completed timesheets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accurately and promptly processing of monthly payrolls
- Allocation of any applicable benefits such as health cares schemes or childcare allowance
- Processing of year end payroll submissions (such as P60 and P45 forms)
- Handling any required amendments E.G salary changes or promotions
- Monitoring of new starters and leavers
- Handling of routine queries relating to areas such as PAYE & NIC, acting as a first point of contact
- Processing of auto enrolment schemes and pension schemes, keeping information up to date and ensuring any correspondence goes to the relevant employee
- Previous experience in fast paced, high volume payroll position is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A practical working knowledge of Sage payroll is also required
- Strong knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office Packages, specifically Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- A natural motivation to assume responsibility for key areas, being able to expand knowledge further where required
- Competitive salary - up to £27,000
- 20 days annual holiday (Length of service dependant)
- Westfield health scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Administrator, Reference: JKH / BBBH16065". Thank you for your interest.