Part time Payroll Manager
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a successful and growing independent firm of accountants in Sheffield who require an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team. This hire will play a key part in the development and improvement of the Payroll offering within the organisation. This role will sit within a friendly and supportive team within a practice who really do look after their people. You will be kept up to speed with all current legislation and ongoing professional development will be offered.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a senior payroll position, ideally within a practice or bureau environment but other industries will be considered.
- Manage the delivery of the business pensions and payroll service including planning and delivery
- Manage team monthly workflow
- Ensure compliance for clients
- Prepare monthly CIS returns
- Prepare P11D's
- Liaise with HMRC regarding payroll queries
- Experience in a similar role
- Good excel skills
- Ideally experience of Sage Payroll
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience with auto enrolment
If this role sounds of interest, please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part time Payroll Manager, Reference: JJ \ BP14404jj". Thank you for your interest.