Management Accountant - Route to FC
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a fast paced, acquisitive business based in Nottingham in their search for a new Management Accountant to support the Finance Director with the day to day running of the finance function. With their unique and niche position in the market, this is an excellent business for an ambitious individual to develop and progress in their career with a clear pathway to being the Financial Controller for the Nottingham site.
This commercial position is a key role in finance but also the surrounding business. As the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial analysis, managing a small finance team while also looking to make improvements to processes.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the Finance Director
- Help with preparation for annual audit.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Day to day management of transactional team
- Ad hoc duties as requested from the Finance Director
- Qualified/Finalist level CIMA/ACCA or QBE
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- Experience supervising or managing a team desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical with a good eye for detail
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity please click apply!
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - Route to FC, Reference: JJ / BBBH14855jj". Thank you for your interest.