Brewster Partners are excited to be partnering with a top legal firm in Sheffield City Centre on the recruitment of a Legal Cashier. Reporting into a supportive Head of Finance this role will suit someone with a couple of years experience in an accounts role who has ideally some exposure into specific solicitors accounts rules.
- Daily input of all financial transactions to purchase ledger
- Perform all necessary checks on previous days transactions
- End of day balancing
- Cash flow analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Process credit card payments
- Petty cash payments and balancing
- Process expenses claims
- Deal with purchase ledger queries
- Previous experience in a legal practice highly advantageous
- 2 years experience in a similar accounts role
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of SAR's advantageous
If this role is of interest do not hesitate to apply!
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Legal Cashier, Reference: JJ / BBBH14823jj". Thank you for your interest.