Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a large business based in Rotherham in the Services Sector. They are on the lookout for an ambitious Management Accountant, ideally Finalist level or Newly Qualified, First time movers from practice will be considered as will Part Qualified with relevant experience. The scope of this role is to assist the Financial Controller with financial control's for a business subsidiary.
- Support with the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting the results to group in line with the group policy
- Prepare and post month end journals to the general ledger
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Assist with the annual audit
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Part or Newly qualified accountant
- Experience within an SME
- Strong Excel skills
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
If this role is of interest please click apply!
£35,000 - £40,000 pa + study support & bonus scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: JJ / BBBH14736". Thank you for your interest.