Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading Sheffield Manufacturer who are looking to bring in a bright, detailed orientated Payroll Coordinator. You will be responsible for assisting on all Payroll Administration for the UK sites of the business. This role is looking for someone with some exposure into Payroll who has good ability with Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables and Sum-ifs).
The role is open to individuals who have finance experience looking to take a step into a Payroll Position and industry sector is not important for the role.
- Processing of Monthly payroll using a managed service
- Provide high quality administration for the HR and Payroll Function
- Assist with the management of the time & attendance system
- Troubleshooting and resolving system related issues
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing monthly absence in line with Company Policies
- Management of the Company Pension scheme, auto enrolments and processing of all payments
- Scanning & electronic filing to the HR system
- Ideally some payroll experience
- Good excel ability
- Experience of managed payroll system desirable
- Good Communication skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated
If this role is of interest please apply immediately, this role will move quickly!
£23,000 - £25,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Coordinator, Reference: JJ / BBBH14618". Thank you for your interest.