Brewster Partners are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing retail business who have seen their turnover double in the last year. Reporting into the Management Accountant you will play a key role in all things treasury as well as provide ad hoc support to the wider finance team.
This role is suitable for someone with a strong background in reconciliations who wants to take full responsibility of the month end banking close as well as play a key role in the cash flow process. Experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
- Responsible for month end close for all UK and foreign bank accounts including Bank reconciliations.
- Update daily cashflow for actuals and report cash position to management accountant for review.
- Responsible for the head office cash count and the month end cash reconciliations for head office and our shops.
- Responsible for month end reconciliations of our sales platforms and feedback of training points to the customer service team.
- Work closely with sales team to monitor debtors
- Work closely with customer service teams on customer queries
- Prepare payment runs for UK suppliers and manage staff expenses
- Ad hoc support as needed
- Cash Management Experience
- Hard working and committed
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in retail or Ecommerce and advantage
This role comes with great benefits such as discount on products, cycle to work scheme, great pension and the opportunity to buy extra holiday. If you are interested please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant, Reference: JJ / BBBH14599". Thank you for your interest.