Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a leading Manufacturing company in Rotherham as they look to recruit an experienced Management Accountant. This is a developmental role which will offer stability as well as the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking and fast paced organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience producing management accounts and be at least Part Qualified, Qualified by experience will be considered. Sector specific experience is not required.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for specific business units and cost centres
- Group reporting in according with policies and deadlines
- Monthly analysis and commentary
- Ensure accurate Weekly review of costs with the operations team and review of product profitability
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Provide support on Cap-ex proposals
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Foreign currency
- Preparation of VAT and Intrastat
- Strong academic background
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Part/Newly Qualified or QBE
- Ideally manufacturing experience
If this role would be of interest please click apply!
£30,000 - £37,000 pa + Pension, Study Support
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: JJ / BBBH14598". Thank you for your interest.