Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a well known Rotherham business with excellent access from the M1 who are in the market for a Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is a role which offers the right candidate longevity and stability but there will also be ample opportunity for progression and additional responsibilities.
Ideally you should have experience in a finance team in a processing role and have excellent communication skills as this role requires a lot of collaboration across departments. For the right person there will be study support towards an Accounting qualification.
- Log purchase invoices within the system
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices, ensuring correct coding to the ledger
- Responsible for all non-PO invoices
- Ensuring invoices are processed and paid on a timely basis
- Posting invoices to the correct Purchase Order
- Ensuring Purchase Order limits are not exceeded
- Responsibility for a small number of key accounts
- Deal with purchase ledger queries
- Attend month end meetings
- Assist with sales ledger when required
- Previous experience in a high volume finance role
- Good Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!
£20,000 - £22,000 pa + study support
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger), Reference: JJ / BBBH14595". Thank you for your interest.