Accounts Assistant - Study Support Available
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working exclusively with a well respected Sheffield group of companies who are looking for an Accounts Assistant. The brief for this role is a rarity as they are happy to consider candidates with a range of backgrounds, from those with a lot of experience to those looking for their first real accounts role, all they ask is someone has the right attitude and has some knowledge and appreciation of what an accounts role entails.
- Process accurately accounts payable invoices
- Investigate discrepancies
- Reconcile accounts
- Update and maintain general ledger
- Deal with queries from suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Assist with month end journals
- Ensure all accounting documents are maintained accurately
- Provide any other accounting assistance as required
- GCSE's Grade 4-9 (A-C) in Maths and English
- Be familiar with basic accounting procedures
- Ideally have hands on experience with Excel and Financial reports
- Good Computer skills and SAP is advantageous
- AAT Level 3 Desirable
This is an excellent role for someone looking for progression and study support will be provided for the right individual!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant - Study Support Available, Reference: JJ \ BBBH14423". Thank you for your interest.