Finance Assistant - Immediate Start Required
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with a well known and rapidly expanding Sheffield based business with excellent access from the M1 who are in the market for a Finance Assistant on an ongoing temporary basis with a strong chance of becoming permanent.
Ideally you should have experience in a finance team in a processing role and have excellent communication skills as this role requires a lot of collaboration across departments.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices, ensuring correct coding to the ledger
- Ensuring invoices are processed and paid on a timely basis
- Posting invoices to the correct Purchase Order
- Raising sales invoices
- Assist with journals
- Deal with purchase and sales ledger queries
- Attend month end meetings
- Previous experience in a high volume finance role
- Good Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest please click apply!
£20,000 - £25,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Assistant - Immediate Start Required, Reference: JJ / BBBH143JJ". Thank you for your interest.