Audit and Accounts Senior
Are you currently working in Practice within Audit and wanting more responsibility, perhaps the opportunity to take the lead of an audit team? Do you feel like you are hitting a ceiling in your current firm? If so then Brewster Partners may have a great opportunity for you to join one of the regions top Independent firms. They are known for their structured, transparent approach to career development and invest significantly so that their employees have the tools and scope to take their career where they want it to.
This Practice are looking to bring on a talented Audit Senior with a minimum of 3 years experience and ideally will be fully qualified. A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package along with ongoing training and support will be offered.
- Work with managers to plan and complete Audits
- Supervise and review the work of junior team members
- Preparation of accounts
- Take the lead on Audits when required
- ACA Qualified
- Experience in Audit and Accounts
- Ambitious, confident and want to progress
- Ability to liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Academic track record
If this role sounds interesting please click apply or get in touch!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Audit and Accounts Senior, Reference: JJ / BBBH14307JJ". Thank you for your interest.