Junior Accountant (Practice)
Brewster Partners are working with a growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Rotherham as they look to expand their workforce. Following a couple of years of sustained success, this firm are now busier than ever and would like to take this as an opportunity to grow their team.
They are looking for staff at the junior level for their Rotherham office. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in practice and will be looking for somewhere to develop and train to become AAT Qualified. Applicants from candidates without practice experience will be considered.
- Preparing and submitting accounts for ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships
- General bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing personal and business tax returns
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Processing payroll for certain clients
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Practice experience ideally
- Able to deal with client queries promptly and effectively
- AAT studier
If this role is of interest please click apply!
£15,000 - £18,000 pa training contract
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Junior Accountant (Practice), Reference: JJ / BBBH13944JJ". Thank you for your interest.