Part Qualified Accountant - Study Support Offered
Brewster Partners are please to be working with a well established business in Barnsley who have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a well rounded role that will give you exposure into both month end management accounts and financial accounts.
This role is a developmental role where you will be supported through your qualifications and given a lot of responsibilities to help you fulfil your potential. You will be challenged, the role will be fast paced but most importantly you will be given the guidance and tools to flourish.
The ideal candidate will have strong transactional experience, some month end year end exposure and be studying towards their ACCA or CIMA. Full study support will be offered.
- Run monthly reports for period end reporting
- Prepare month end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Assist in monthly management accounts and reports
- Assist with quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with audit preparation tasks
- Provide cover for transactional team
- Provide payroll cover on an ad-hoc basis
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
- Experience in a larger finance team desirable
- Experience in a transactional role
- Experience with month end process desirable
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Finance qualification desirable
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part Qualified Accountant - Study Support Offered, Reference: JJ \ 14463". Thank you for your interest.