Brewster Partners are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a successful business in Barnsley. Despite the troubles of 2020 they are on for a record breaking year with plenty more to come in the next 12 months. As a result they need to grow the finance team and are looking to bring in an experienced Management Accountant.
This role will support the Finance Manager in producing monthly management accounts, management packs, monthly reports and sales analysis as well as partnering with others areas of the business.
- Produce monthly management accounts to set deadlines
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Play a key role in budgeting and forecasting
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasts and analysis
- Product and service profitability analysis
- Present reports to non finance individuals
- Part/Qualified/QBE Accountant
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work through complex situations with a positive mindset
- Experience supervising/managing a team desirable
This is a great role within a stable and successful business, if you are interested in hearing more please click apply or get in touch.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: JJ \ 14452". Thank you for your interest.